Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Are you irresponsible too?



        






Do you know who the most irresponsible person in the world is? Tarah! It’s me. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I ‘m a person who doesn’t know my mobile number. Not even my fiancĂ©’s mobile number. No shame I didn’t remember it when he was my bf.
Err……What a shame. I’m a person who likes to spend a light life. Who never bother about anything even for the thing should be bothered sometimes.


       I never remember a birth day. Not any of my friends. But once I could remember a birthday of one of my friend on the exact someday. So I phoned her and wished her.
”YES! At last I could remember one of my friend’s birth days. At least one of the them.”
I thought. It was a big deal to me. You know it’s a huge improvement for a person who can remember none though it is one. She heard so surprised and happy over the phone.(because she laughed)”My birth day was in last month. Anyway I’ll count it for my next birth day “she said. 

Poor me!


      Can you believe that I only use my neurons when there’s no one who cares around me? Let me be more specific. When I walk on the road, if I have someone going with me, I don’t bother better to say my whatever working on being responsible don’t bother to care about the vehicles or another harm which can be cause because of carelessness .



 Even when crossing the road I don’t feel like I should check any vehicles coming, I keep all the things up to the person who goes with me, to do for me. I think it’s his or her job to look around and make safe moves. Because it’s affect to him or her too. I feel it like why two minds should bother about the same thing. I introduce it to myself with the word of waste. Sometimes it may be my laziness. 

OMG! 

Can you believe there is a mind that is lazy not even to make sure safe of itself? But that’s my brain. Sometimes it may not be my brain malfunction. It may be the way my brain had to live with me causes this issue. Now my viruses have infected it too. Don’t feel it’s like letting all the things done for you by another? Or it’s what you called laziness or responsiveness?


     But when I ‘m alone I’m so keep in touch with everything around me. Every person next to me. All the vehicles passed by. On such instances everything seems work in order. Only then my ‘responsibility ‘comes out. Only then I concern about more things. I can manage everything by myself no matter how much my work makes me busy.

  I ‘m person with a good memory. I can remember any face in one look. I’m really good at studies and rarely had poor grades. And I could by heart things easily. But I can’t remember those small but important things. I think it’s not my inability;It’s my carelessness; I don’t bother to remember those.

  So, part of my brain that is in charge of remembering those things also giving less attention to those data. It doesn’t bother to remember things like numbers, special dates and it don’t bother not even in my own issues sometimes. But I must tell you there is sixth senses in me to guide me in the correct direction.;)

  I don’t know whether I fell more responsiveness because many advice me about this. Only thing I clearly know is that ,It make my loving ones so worry about me. Sometimes make them so disappointed on me. 
But I ‘m still called it “my identity”;)




    When it comes to expenses, my day today routing it’s the same. But I still could manage my brain behaviors since I survived with it more than two decades. But sometimes it makes me also disappointed about myself. Why I’m doing the same mistake again and again. Why I make my loving ones  fell disappointment because of my own  work. Why my brain or whatever dealing with those things can’t keep those in mind. 

   Today itself I came across with such an occasion which made me nuts. Today I thought I should keep full stop to this irresponsible behavior. I thought I should force myself to me more responsible every time I do a mistake. And If I made a mistake for the second time I thought to give a punishment to myself which is not decided yet.



     I feel like this is also kind of a big deal. You know after all these decades at last at least I’ve thought of a way to get rid of this bad quality. I think it’s a huge improvement for a person who stuck with irresponsibility though it is small. So today is clear, who the hell know what’ll change in tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form






Google Analytics Alternative