Thursday, May 14, 2015

What if today is your last day?



  
  
  I don’t exactly remember the date it hits my ear. But I remember how I came up with this song. I become a huge fan of nickel back after I heard their “saving me” and I search more and more songs of them in YouTube. Then this song appeared on the screen among the list. 

  I clicked it to hear. And I clicked another song which was appearing on the side of the page after about thirty second. Because I didn’t like it. I felt like it wasn’t my type. That’s the end of the first episode. And the time went on.


Second episode is like this. I had a boy in my class who had a crush on me. One day he gave all the song of nickel back in a pen. Though I didn’t have feelings for him I took the pen since I was fond of them. It was the next Time I gave my ear to hear this song completely.


‘If today was your last day

Tomorrow was too late

Could you say goodbye to yesterday?

Would you live each moment like your last?

Leave old pictures in the past

Donate every dime you have?

If today was your last day……”


That was the First time complete song hit my ear and I was fond of it. I loved it’s meaning and it’s melody very much and still I ‘m. This song always reminds me that





  
  Every day is a gift. Use it. Live it. Don’t waste it. Sometimes today may be the last day you live. Who can tell about the future? So live in today meaningfully. Do what you like to do leaving all you fears behind. Do whatever you are fond of, whatever you dying for. 
  Don’t wait for the right time because this is the right time. Do whatever the price it take and don’t let anyone or anything stand on your way. Go for



it because that’s what you always wanted to do in your life. Don’t let them beat you. Don’t let them make you down. Fight for what you want. Fight till the end. Because fighting for what you want for is always worth a lot though you failed. Always keep in mind it’s so hard to do good in this world. 

  No matter you are along on your side, fight for good. Don’t care what the other say, just listen to your own heart, believe in yourself and just do it. Many may misunderstand you. Many may look at you as a bad guy. Don’t wait for others comments. Do what our heart say right. At the same time keep in your mind to spend every second n your life as your last. Who know about what‘ll happen in the next sec? So Always be good, live good, do well.

  Never store past in you, accept the good memories. Don’t hate anyone. Forgive all you enemies. Donate as you can. Try to do good for the others well being. Pray for your god. Fall in love. Do it now. Cause every second counts and you got a limited time. So do it now since you can’t rewind the past and since you get only one chance for everything.


  After I headed up with a bad day I listen to this song and it really help me to move forward in my life, burring the bad feeling I spend the whole day with. It has helped me get good decision in my life when it comes to pick a side in something. Sometimes the jobs we do, the character we act in the society really make us forget who we really are and what you looking for in your life. Those reasons make you wrestle with some decisions in you life.

  In such cases this song reminded me who really I ‘m and what I looking for in my life. I must tell you that this song was really helped me taking the biggest and the hardest decision in my life which was between life and death. At the beginning I was in the opposite side of my decision which I made at last but after I listened to this song I changed my mind because I got the courage to pick the other side.

  If I sticked with my first decision I won’t  be able to proceed our relationship with my  boy friend who is my fiance by now and he may be no longer live  in this world by now.


  So thank you very much Nickelback for you priceless song. As incredible artists this is what you should do for the people. This is how artists should contribute in the society. There may be many other people who get encouraged by this amazing song for sure. Thank you again you guys. Your song makes me encourage doing the right thing while everyone was against my way and my will. 

 Your song remained me, what’s the best .I’m really grateful to you guys for producing such great songs and inspire people. I must say that I never‘ll be able to express my gratitude for your band. So thank you once again. And I hope my story‘ll help you too to make the right choice in your life.



  From that day onwards, this song is on my favourites forever song list. This song still really helps me in my bad days. If you have already listened to it I’m sure you know the price of this song. For the people who haven’t heard it here’s the link. You may not be a rock person but give it a shot and see.


 So live it like your last day. Spend every minute in your life meaningfully. Don’t waste your time to feel bad about anything. Because this may be your last day. So spend it better and happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form






Google Analytics Alternative