Thursday, February 12, 2015

21 Things I want to do before I die


Everyone have bunch of  small dreams which make them fond of.Achieving those dreams  may not do a good in achieving our lives.but some crazy ,stupid thoughts sometimes still remain with you, in your TO-DO-LIST until you die expecting to make those things come true one day !

This is the list of things I want to do before I die!
Thought to share with you people.
Hope you enjoy it!
Let me know about the thing you want to do before you die!

1.Ride a water jet pack.



   I don't know you call it a ride or fly exactly.But I m so waiting for it.

2.Learn to swim.
 No shame.I can't swim.I think learn how to swim should be in the first place if you want to ride a water jet pack.but i still prefer place it on the top because I'm fond of it so badly.

3.Jump from a mountain.


       Its one of my dream experiance  this kind of adventure  one day to fell the wind and
        height  and the speed.
 4.Do a volunteer job in an animal park.
 Hope to help animals and to take care of them.because animals are innocent and loyal if you love them unconditionally.
5.walk in town  after everyone go to bed.



          Wish to walk in calm  quiet night after everyone go to bed where there is no
6.Walk on a railway under a misty and cloudy climate.

   
7.play the guitar and  sing on a full moon day at mid night on the middle of a main road.


8.watch stars in a night sky where you can see  180 degree without any distraction.


9.Grow a garden of cactus.


     There's a myth that it's not good to have cactus in your garden.so hope to learn how bad it is to have cactus in your garden by having a garden full of them
10.Buy a white gold jewelry with a green gem on it.


   
11.Go to Paris.

12.Get a very short hair cut.


          I never had a short hair cut,not even when I was small.so really hoping to have short hair cut      and feel the wind on my scalp
13.Get a tattoo on my ankle and on my wrist.


     I think having a tattoo on your ankle is nice and girly.
14.Have an elephant of my own.


      Ownig your elephant costs alot.but hope to have my one one oneday becouse elepants are very            loyal and  cute ,no matter  how  big they are.
15.Have a  pet python.



16.Learn all the  spaghetti recipes.


     Spaghetti is one of my favorite food that I truly crush on.
17.Learn how to dive.



 18.Travel around the world.



19.Do a good work to make others lives better.



20.Learn French.


        Once I stared learning french and I learn that how fun it is.but I had to stop without                               completing.So I hope to start learning french one day  again

21.Spend a week in rain forest.
   Any rain forest is fine with me.Just need to enjoy the moisture and to breath some  fresh air while      listening to the wild.

Related
21 Things that I do when I'm bored


what to do with in your own city when you are bored?

70 questions to ask when you are bored!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form






Google Analytics Alternative