Friday, July 3, 2015

Is god only someone who you should beg from?



    It’s a morning. 
   

A soft ray of sun touches the ground. But I can’t find where the sun is. I smell a pleasant fragrance, it may be form flowers.Ah! No it feel not like natural. 

 I don’t know what exactly that smell, but that fragrance contained the purity and mystery. I feel that smell more and more. And here I’m in place where that god is worshiped or prayed.

   The place is tall and broad and stands with pride at the end of the street. It’s a street where every parking space is occupied by vehicles. To be more specific by luxury vehicles.

  Randomly you can find a motor bike or a small or old car. I see people wearing fine clothes go inside. Almost everyone has expensive jewelry on their neck and hands. I don’t notice anyone who walks inside coming back. I’m sure they take lot of time to worship or pray the god.

   I went inside. 
It’s huge and elegant. 

   I see Fine drawings of flowers and patterns, statues of the god. Priests are busy with their duties. Place is filled with that pleasant fragrance. Lot of flowers and candles and bells. Everyone seems busy asking what they want from the god.

  To be honest I don’t know it’s asking, begging or demanding. But they do it giving bribes to the god. I‘ll give you this, please god give me this.

   I look around.Walk around. I met many people in front of my way so I smiled, but few smiled back. I observe those people for a while and I realize they treat the same way to all the people their accept the priests.

  Most of the people never tried to help each other. One of them, who were sitting providing a seat to her bag also, couldn’t see that ,there is a pregnant mother, stands next to her.

   But all of them prayed and did all the procedure with all their heart.

   All of them put a good amount of money in the boxes kept for the god. I don’t know what they asked for but they seem so wanting that thing.

   Can you get something from god giving money? Is god is a person who can buy with money and gifts? 

   Once in  a year or a month you go for the god or may be when you are helpless,when god is that last person who, you can keep a hope on, you go and visit god. 
  
  Rest of the time you never remember of god and the words he have spoken. Never remember the advises he have given to you. But on that specific day you do lot of praying and give money and presents asking help. 

   Will god help for those who even have no kind to treat the other with a smile? Will god help to the people who come to him only when they need a help who do all the bad work restof the year or never remember of his words?


   No matter what is the religion,I think the situation is the same. And no matter who is the god you believed in, I don’t think that god can be cheated with such work or praying.

   If you live according to the words of the god, engaging in good and always stick with your religion, you’ll never have to go for the god, because he‘ll always there with you in every minute.Rich hearts are always his VIP's. He’ll there to protect you and guide you. He’ll always show you a way to get out.

  And don’t think I’m criticizing any religion or belief but the blind people belong to any religion.  

   So be good. 
   Do good. 

   God is a person who can see the whole world. Whatever you do behind the people you do it in front of the god. So if you are good and work according to his words god‘ll notice you, no matter how far you are, how poor you are.

  If you really want to go for the places where your god are worshiped, go there but not to asking or begging anything. Just to visit him and worship him and put money as much as you like ,for the god just as a gratitude for your god. 

  But think twice if you asking something for what you gave and for what you have.

Related


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form






Google Analytics Alternative