Monday, June 22, 2015

Have you ever have failed even after putting your best effort?

                                                                                                                                                                    

Life! Something contains all good and bad, up and downs. I think no one ever had a life with no bad and downs. Everyone has faced at least one failure in their life. So, bads and down falls and failures are common to every human. Everyone knows how bad the bad is and how much it can hurt you. But no one can escape from it. It something you should feel and face in your life.

Some say that ‘TRYING’ and hard working can change your life to the side of good. That’s what I’ve hard. Common thought among the people especially amoung elders is that if you try and do your best you can win everything. If you fail something it’s only because that you haven’t had tried your best. That’s what your elders say when you faced a failure without considering the pain you are going through. It may be education, life or love. Comment is the same!

I too believe in that theory for many years. While I on everything I believed it. Because nothing best never come easily in your life. You have to earn it. I’ve won really nice things; I was dying to have with lot of hard working and effort. So I believed the same. And my parents believe it too. To be clear they advised me to believe in it.

But I don’t think that trying and hard working can’t lead you to victory in each and every time in your life no matter how hard you tried. Sometimes life decides to fail by its own. No matter the effort we put on sometimes it’s really hard to win everything in you life. Theta’s the nature of life. To be more specific the evil form of life. 

  Sometimes that evil form shows you how bad is everything and how poor are you. It shows you how helpless are you. It makes you feel that you can’t proceed any more. Because you have spend your everything for that victory. But you have failed. You have nothing left with you. No more courage. No more energy. No more hope.

I faced this kind of situation in last year. It was really hurting and painful. Back then I thought how it could be? I should have won? How could I fail? I’ve tried my best know! But in that case I failed. I felt I’m empty. I didn’t have any courage to continue in my life. To be honest I was afraid. Because I've tried my best there I did lot of hard work. I believed that I could make it.

 But at last I failed. 

So how could I be not afraid of? 
I’m not sure about myself anymore!

   Time went on and on. With the time I realize that evil form of life is not that bad. I learn that Life has a plan for you. All the victories as well as all the failures even. Everything is part of it.Everything has planed. You just have to go in the way it shows you. 

That’s the truth. 

  Some say that you can change anything if you tried. Yes you can change a little but still your life‘ll lead you in the way it has planed. You can’t change it. You have to accept it.


There was a time that I believed that you can do anything if you have your will and your courage. But now I don’t believe it. Now my belief is different. I think that life give you the best thing. It may be a failure or victory. It may be pain or joy. I think it’s the way life armed us with experience to face for the great future. It’s the way life show us how hard is to be the survival of the fittest. It’s the way life prepares us, strengthen us for the survival. On the other hand, when you failed after done your best your pain is less than a failure you’ll experience without putting much effort. No matter how much is the pain you have in your r heart there’ll be a bit of satisfaction with the thought of hard working.                                        
You may blame for your life when you lose something or when you can’t reach what you are dying to have like I did. “What a f%*king life?”But I think you shouldn’t .Those failures give you the courage to face you life with more confident and faith. If you are going through such a mess right now you won’t agree with me. But with time you‘ll realize what you have learn from your failures. You’ll realize how strong you’ve become after it. So don’t hurry to judge your life. Just let the time to make you realize everything. With time you’ll understand what the good that bad have given you is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form






Google Analytics Alternative