Wednesday, July 8, 2015

What really 'I love you' means today?

  


  
   It’s a feeling that inspires people. It’s a feeling that gives people a hope. It’s a feeling that makes people smile without any reason. 
    
  It’s a feeling that makes you sing often and make you dance in the shower ,spend more time in front of the mirror no matter how bad is the day. And it’s the feeling of love.

  Everyone knows that love is something not only limited to man and woman relationship. But in this blog I like to draw your attention only on such relationships.

  Though, I expressed my personal opinion on love, in one of my previous blogs,Love is something rude and uncivilized!Agree?, referring it as a feeling full of rudeness.
I know it perhaps made your mad at me.

LOLz

 Anyway, I thought to write again something about LOVE, because everyone needs it including me.


   Love is a term that, you can give lot of definitions. Because the world say it’s something cannot be define, some say you can’t figure out what it is exactly, while some say love is not something you should bother to define but to felt with your heart. Those are the things I've heard in the society.

   But ‘I love you’ only has one definition. Nothing complex, it only means that ‘someone loves someone’.

   Isn’t it ppz?

   It’s one of the expressions, which people use most often throughout the world.

   But, I really doubt this. Are those words really means, what it exactly means, in every time someone say so? Among the times people say’s love you ‘, how many time people reallymean what they say?

   
  Today ‘I love you ‘has become something really cheap. It have become something simple like you greet a stranger with a ‘hi’. In the present, it have only become, just another three words, to most of the people which, they use often to keep a person with them ,only because of  their preference to that person, or have a particular person only because of the physical attraction or a physical advantage. This behavior can be seen not only among teenagers but among the adults too.

   Can you guess how many get divorce  per day?

   How many get break up in a day?

   You may don’t know the answers for the above.

   But just think and see how many times you have made those three words cheap, for your own for your profit?
Mean while, I must mention that, there people who really mean what they say.

'There is one divorce approximately 2,400 divorces per day only in America.'

And,it's you to find out the rest.

   Some can say that you don’t have to be together if you don’t match each other.

Yes! It’s true.

   But my point, knowing that you have the opinion of breaking up if he or she doesn’t match with you and your ideas, why you are in such a hurry letting you hug the pain?

   So, mean it when you say ‘I love you ‘to someone! Mean it really when you use those words! And use them carefully to the right person! Give those words the real value of love deserves. 

  And,I must mention, there people who really mean what they say.

Related

Why men don’t remember special dates in their relationship?

What if your lover also still have feeling for his or her ex?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form






Google Analytics Alternative