Sunday, June 7, 2015

11 Annoying things girls do,which should known by every girl


 I’m a female who born with lady parts. And I have long hair and want to grow it longer. 

 I love to wear frocks and any outfit wear by ladies. I love being a girl and love my curves. I love to be present in the society as a female. I love myself and my gender. But 


I don’t like to be girlish.

 It not from the outside but from the inside. So I got the change to read  these kind of bad behaviours with in females.

This post is based on my personal experiences I'm quite sure, there are lot of ladies who are truly sweet from their heart who still have at least one of these qualities out there reading this.

My gorgeous ladies, who don't like to be the best and the prettiest among others ha? So,

 if you find out this post please share this, so another lady can recognize their weakness and be more pleasant to others.

  I don’t say every women in the world have those behaviours but  though I haven’t met the every lady in the world ,I know that  every woman have at least one such behaviour.Here are some awkward behaviours I can remember at the moment.

1.Cry baby cry 

  I don’t know anyone have notice this thing many women use their cry as a weapon against men. It may be the way god have gave her to fight but I only feel that it only contains helplessness.
 When something bad happened she cries. When something bad about to happen she cries .She waste her whole energy to cry, which never help in solving her problem.

 So how that situation gonna get better?

2.Clean crazy

They care about their sanitary unnecessarily  too much, that make other sick of their behaviour. Everything is YUCK to them, which are even not to others.

I know a lady who afraid of the kitten in her house as it's 'Ebola' infected. That's my AUNT.

3.Speedy judger 

  Most of the women never wait to take the judge of something until she knows the whole story. It may be something bad that solved in a better way at the end. But she only listen to the first have and start to cry or get frighten. You can’t even finish the story.

4.Nonstop reapeator 

  When women start to scold at you she never stops. She repeats the something for several times.

Think about the times your mum have blame at you for something happened a year ago?

When she hear something or when something happens to her ...

Reaction is the same!

 Everybody around her  can tell the next word she going to say to the next phone call.

5.Detail doll

  This is the most pathetic one. Think you too have it or?
Some ladies tell everything in micro detailed version.

  'I met a women yesterday in the bus who sit next to me, wearing fine clothes, rich jewelry, nice hand bag and some make up. Her hair was good and seem so decent. But she coughed without using her hands! Bad ha?'

 Got what I'm talking about?

  What more annoying is they expect us to tell them micro version of our story, which is mostly forgotten. And that's where her endless questioning starts!!

6.Parasite

  Some women think that they a parasite of a male. According to them they can’t do anything without a man. They try to depend in every means from men.

  I have seen women who need to lift a bit heavy chair from one place to another in the same room.

7.Mega speaker

  I’m a chatter box. I talk very much but I make sure to not let the listener think that I’m babbling. (I think so;))

 But  the mega speakers who I hate, talks so loudly and gossip around without concerning the background or try to share each and every small thing with others which doesn't even  worth the effort turning it in to words.

This behaviour make the other feel annoy. He or she knows that this don't worth listening and get bored. But the M.Speaker never stop until her story ends.

8. Srecret shouter

 Yes this is the bitter truth!

Ladies admit it.

 Most of us can’t keep secrets. If someone tells you to keep a secret at least you'll tell it to your  most trustworthy one or two.

9.Neat girl

   Oh god! There are some girls who are too much neatly. Who always touch her hair to check its not messed. 

   Those people never let any hair to go out from the order they have arranged. Those won't do any hard activity because of their outfit dirty or bit sweaty or bit of tangled. If she any pleats in her skirt she try to make her pleats every time before she sits.

10.Rabbit fear 

 Freighting terribly, even for a very small things is the next annoying behaviour you might have.

  It’s like a rabbit get frighten even to the sound when a leaf fall off from a tree. It's useless being frighten for such a thing because it won’t do a harm to the rabbit.

  It may be a small insect to a small life matter they get fear which makes them go near death.

11.Zoomer

  Some women take very small thing so serious and think a lot about that issue unnecessarily. To everyone it’s just nothing but to her it feel like in hell.





 I think those are the qualities make a woman look a complete a carp, making someone forgetting the beauty of feminine and her beautiful heart.

 Those behaviours is a headaches to others. 

Trust me I’ve seen it.

 Too the others it’s so annoying and awkward when someone treats him or her with the above behaviours.

  It seems sometimes like women use those behaviors too much intentionally which make me say acting not behaving.(Think honestly)

 I too have had most of those with in the past twenty years of my life. But when I grow up I figured out those awkward behaviours of women and work intentionally to keep those annoying behavours aside.

 Unfortunately I feel like some of those actings still  appear on me. What to do. No offense but I’m a girl too. But I still try to push them aside from me.

  To me those behaviuors are truly awkward and disgusting.
I'm sure you too have come up with people like this.

  But I must say that, I’m not saying that not every woman is with all this qualities above. I must say at least every woman have one of them.

 Why you should change those behaviours?

  I like to tell each and every woman in the world that, this is not a insult, those behaviours should there for the sake of the world,since most of the women have those qualities it may be the way might god expected from the lady in the balance of the nature.

   But who the hell like to be such an annoy to another?
   Who don't like to be the best and the prettiest?

That's why I suggest you to think about this a minute


  If any lady is reading this please think a minute. You too have one of above qualities.?

  Just think how that quality has effected on you in the negative side. Think how the other around you may feel about you when you are behaving like that.

'No one 'll come to help you and show your faults unless laughing at you'


That's why you have to start your mission secretly on your own.

Related


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form






Google Analytics Alternative