Sunday, June 28, 2015

Have you ever beaten down by the dark?

   



   Another day in another period in my life. A cold gloomy night. Wind rustles the leaves around. I hear a cricket make a regular crick and an owl seems so near too. It seems that we three are the only ones who still awake. Everywhere is filled with silence. Thick darkness can b e cut in to pieces. Everywhere is soaked in the black.

   But my table lamp is disturbing the darkness with its light. It try to push the darkness away. But I feel like the darkness never gives a chance for the light to keep it away. I’m really sure about what I’m telling, because I can see, though there is a good light around me it have fade away when it reach the corners of my room.


   Light of my table lamp is really less when compared it with the darkness which have spread all over the world right now. But No matter how weak is the light, it never let the darkness come near me and ruined my work. Darkness may be huge and powerful. But light never give up fighting until the bulb is dead. It is there to fight for me and to protect me from dark, from the evil dark. What a relief!




   My hair is falling on my shoulder and now it has fall on my face disturbing my vision. I feel like it’s time to tie my hair up. But if I tied it up I’ll feel colder on my neck. 


  So I stop typing for some time and look through the window. I see the glittering stars up in the sky. But the complete square shaped view is damaged by some trees in my garden. It makes me miss few stars. Whatever I miss right now I still see many glowing stars which are more similar to hanging bulbs.I know count those are not going to work. 

 How many of them are there? Who knows! I’m sure the whole sky should be full of stars out there.

   All the stars are really really far from me, from us, from the whole world. Even from themselves. But their light is enough to make us see them. Stars, light the dark night with their own light. 


  Not like the moon who begs the sun for light. Stars are strong enough to light the world with their own. No matter how far they are to me and they are apart from each other, they spread their light trough out the world making anyone can see them from anywhere in the world. No matter how alone they are, they never let their light to get diminish.


   

I feel like I need more light around me, I need more light around my world. To defeat the darkness. To push the darkness away from me and from the world. I can’t ask the stars to give me bit more light since they are so far. 



  But I still can watch them. I still can feel them. I still can see their struggle of pushing the dark away form here. I still can watch them glowing which reminds me that, No matter how much small is the light you have inside you, trying to occupy a space with it, making the darkness lose some of its space is so worthy than doing nothing. 

  Because if there aren’t stars above me and the light in my room everything‘ll be completely under the control of the darkness.


   So try to be a light to yourself and to the world. It may be damn hard and may keep you under pressure. But never let yourself go dark. Try to push it away from you, from your soul and from your world as much as you can. 


  Never let yourself to drown in the dark. It may be from your words or from your actions or from your behaviors, always try to stick with the light. 

  Just do it following the light. It may be small, It may be really small but it counts! When the sea loose one of his water droplet, No matter how much it still have, still it lacking that one drop. No matter how much the dark is strong, Fight it as you can. 

 Never let it change you.



    Silence rules everywhere accept the sound of pressing keys. It seems my two pals have gone to sleep. Now It’s my turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form






Google Analytics Alternative