Sunday, July 26, 2015

Me and my blog




Hi!

  I'm Scylla!In this post I wanted to give you and clear idea about this blog.Plus!A bit more about this piece of admin crap!So make yourself comfortable.

Ready....?Here we go!!

   So, I'm the admin of this blog.As you all know,My name is Scylla.I'm a girl who enjoy my youth and passionate about criticizing the world and it's people,on the assumption of,  i'm the perfect(though i'm quiet far away form perfect);)I 'm a dreamer,a positive thinker and an expert on me.I love to experience new things and waiting for adventures.I'm a pink hater,animal lover too.

   I stated this blog,few months because i was bored and wanted to try something new.Here i'm continuing it now,with a better intention to make you guys inspire;to draw your attention to small things,everyone experience in your day today life,which are still big deal,in order to make you think again. Also to share my ideas with all of you guys, to bring up a better conversation to the world,thus we all can be part of  being a good influence to the others, at least in a bit.And i share tips for better studies as a minor topic! Here is the vision and mission of this blog

Vision.

  'Do good,be good And be the change,while chasing your dreams to win the life'


Mission

'Influence the people with inspiration,to be better and to be the first to make a change ,for a better world'

  With this blog,I hope to make you inspire,to make you courage,to make you strong enough to face the life and to make you think again about matters in life, with my posts.So,I would like to invite you to  read another of post of mine,spending a minute,to understand what exactly i'm doing here,if this is your first visit to my blog.

Love is something rude and uncivilized!Agree?
Is god only someone who you should beg from?
Capture it! Only if it's amazing,but not accident photos!
Have you ever have failed even after putting your best effort?

  If you enjoyed my  posts or get something from it  or interested in being a good influencer to make world,don't forget to subscribe or to join Blue Lily Scylla with social media.Be the first to get updates.


Like on facebook             Follow me on twitter
Add on google+
Follow on Thumblr

  I promise you won't sorry for spending few minutes for this.And trust me, I'll update you guys in every Wednesday with great ideas and thoughts for free!
                                                                  -Scylla-

                             




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form






Google Analytics Alternative